I’ve been very busy. I’ve heard back from most of the beta readers (they all liked it) for Murder at Minstrel Manor and have been making edits as appropriate. There are also some things I realized on my own that need fixing.
My choice for the cover illustrator and designer isn’t available, so I’ll have to cast about for another. Still, publication in the spring looks more likely. Then I’ll have to move on to rewriting the second mystery, There Will Be Murder Done.
I also wrote the fifth Zoe story and am kicking around ideas for the sixth. I’m hoping to manage 12 or 13; that will give me between fifty and sixty thousand words total, a good size for a book.